1. People will appear when you need them most (shout out to Ryan, Sonia, Tim, and Elaine).
2. "The hard thing about hard things is that they're hard."
3. A glass of wine and some laughter really do take the edge off.
4. Let people cheer you on.
5. Cheer other people on. Audibly or privately - everyone needs someone in their corner.
6. Having a dog makes most things better.
7. Nurture the parts of yourself that you don't have to share. Books, doodles, day dreams.
8. 4:00 a.m. has its own kind of magic.
9. Tepid outdoor showers can be even better than hot ones.
10. The sunset is always worth it.